Sunday, May 10, 2015

Miserable in Missoula

Our main "business" in Missoula (which consumed most of our time which is the main reason why I titled this blog "Miserable in Missoula") was getting the Jeep into the dealership and repaired.  They actually had a great Jeep dealership in Missoula, part of the Lithia group.  I called for an appointment which we got mid-day.  The guy on the phone taking the appointment was excellent!  We didn't get to pick up the Jeep until later the next afternoon, but at least it got done and we have a 3-year warranty on the Mopar parts and any Jeep dealership will honor the warranty.

The other "big" event in Missoula was visiting the Costco and getting me a new phone.  I changed from StraightTalk (Walmart's plan) to Verizon and bought a Galaxy S6 (sorry, can't do an iPhone because you can't Swype type on an iPhone and I have to Swype type).  The other problem changing phones presented was that I lost quite a few photos because I didn't have all my photos on my other phone backed up to the cloud ... so sad!  So, this RV park is the time of transition which means I have a pitiful picture selection!

I made Gary stop outside the RV park and pull over on one of our drives back to the park so I could get a picture of the RV park sign.  And I did.  And it was nice.  And it's ancient history!  Oh well.

So, the few photos I do have are from around the RV park.  I walked every day we were there.  Heck, we didn't have a car so there wasn't much else to do!

How does all that sound?  Like one heck on an exciting, scenic visit, right?

Jim & Mary's RV Park

The next set of pictures are items/statues that are scattered throughout this lovely RV park in Missoula,.  This is where we were doing our sightseeing on this stop of our journey.  We loved our stay there even though we didn't have a car for most of it.  The grounds were beautiful and it was just so lovely.
 Boy-child golfer.
 Boy-child boater.
 These tri-lamp lampposts were scattered throughout the park.
 Here's our rig in our site, sans the Jeep. It was a lovely day and Gary's sitting outside reading while Sadie lovingly looks on.
 A sensational sunset vista from the campground.
And here's our new bear we bought in Philipsburg.  His light is solar so it shines at night. He sits right outside our door.  Love this little guy.
 This tree was right outside our RV door.  The blossoms smelled heavenly.
 
Isaiah 35:2
It will blossom profusely and rejoice with rejoicing and shout of joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the majesty of Carmel and Sharon. They will see the glory of the LORD, the majesty of our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment