Monday, June 10, 2013

Comida muy sabrosa!

Ha!ha!ha!  Can you read what my title is?  According to my husband, Gary (who gave me the words to use), it means "very delicious food" ... and boy is that the truth for La Villa in "the hood" (longhand for "Gardena"!).

Gary and I have been eating at La Villa in "the hood" for over 20 years -- as long as we've lived at our home in Gardena.  We had our waitress take our picture at our "last supper" at La Villa.  We went one last time on Sunday after we worked ourselves to the bone packing for the movers to move us out and then cleaning for the buyers to move themselves in.

I had the #1 (cheese enchilada, rice and beans) and Gary had the #2 (cheese enchilada, ground beef taco, rice and beans).  Gary washed his down with a icy cold Pacifico.  I was just too tired to drink anything but water.  My goodness that last supper tasted sumptuous. 

P.S.  when looking at the picture, you'll see how bedraggled we look after that rough day!


Gary and me at La Villa ... enjoying our "last supper"!

No comments:

Post a Comment